Saturday, June 16, 2007



Wedding dreams are a reality

The Wedding DJs specialty is obvious. To provide the real life soundtrack for a wedding. I as a DJ was confident, I thought I can be elegant spokespersons and will act as a Master of Ceremonies (MC) to make any announcements, and help direct the guests. From the music to appearance of the bridegroom, I planned and incorporate ideas to make the elegant wedding envisioned.
But as a wedding DJ this was my first assignment. I had never done this before. And that too a Goan wedding……………

As it was the most important day of someone’s life, and they don’t wanna settle for second best I thought for myself.
I had absolutely no experience of wedding DJ but, I assured them of a wonderful celebration to be shared with family and friends.
I sat down with the family of the bridegroom in person to get to know who they are, and what they are looking for. Then I decided I as DJ will work with them to make the special day everything they dreamed. The elders of the bridegrooms’ family talked through a typical wedding reception with planners, and give me the ideas about how to make wedding unique.
Well when the wedding was finally over it was fun and entertaining and a memorable that I will never forget.
Wedding dreams are a reality.

No comments: