Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Roots I will never forget

Rise up this morning to behold a bird making a nest on my door step, as I watch the bird go back ,and forth gathering the straw to make her nest to lay her egg it bring I man great joy to know that the bird choose I man house to make her nest. I man roots I will never want to forget I will always remember the roads I travel doing the work of His Majesty.
The Creator have taken I man from the cellar. He gave me music to travel the world, and to spread his message. Sometime I ask His Majesty when I will be discharge from this duty. If I man question his wrong I ask His Majesty to forgive I man. From this work I have experience great joy, and great pain. I know many of you have also experience the same thing I man have experience from your day to day life experiences.
I sometime have to ask why some people see music as a mean to hustle money. They don’t realize that music is more than what they think. And no matter what they do they cannot hurt music. Music is the people music, and carries no compromise. Are the legal hustler’s lives any better than I man life are they happy?

No comments: